Monday, December 10, 2007

Amateurs

Whatever beneficent force compels an attractive, everyday woman to wear fangs is a welcome mystery to me. Here are a few of my favorite pics accumulated from around the 'net that show "nice" girls with some lovely additions to their smile.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Halloween parties are understandably a time when girls want to show their tits teeth.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Her curly hair and blue eyes are disarming, and a striking contrast to her fangs.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I believe this woman was posting her pics on a dating service, most were her topless draped in a boa. Not exactly the behavior of a debutante, but she has the face of one.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
One of my all-time favorites, yet I don't remember where I came across it. I do remember her profile stated she was in a decent college studying pre-med. *sigh*


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This is a pretty actress. I would love to see more about why she's wearing these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that the second girl you posted with this is very hot! "One of my all-time favorites, yet I don't remember where I came across it. I do remember her profile stated she was in a decent college studying pre-med. *sigh*"
I really like her.